When the yurts were gradually restored by the assistance of our school and our community, we started planning some activities to attract everyone’s attention. We hoped that the yurts could be revived through the activities. Therefore, we are planning an interesting food party, and a fun and engaging community talent show.
We asked our English teacher, Teacher Robin, to teach us to make a Mexican burrito. We were divided into two groups. One group boiled and fried food in the kitchen. Another decorated the yurts for the food party. After we all completed our work, everyone joined the food party in the yurts. We all felt satisfied..
Exotic Cuisine Recipe
5 lb chicken breasts
6 green peppers
1. Cut the chicken breasts into strips.
2. Marinate for at least one hour. Use a mix of lime juice, oil, garlic, salt, cumin, and cilantro.
3. Saute the chicken on high heat for five minutes.
4. Cut the green peppers and onions into strips.
5. Brown some garlic in the pan, then add the peppers and onions. Saute on high heat for 2 minutes.
6. Add the chicken back to the pan to reheat it.
7. Put a serving into a warm tortilla, and add salsa, black pepper, and cheese
Leisure Afternoon Tea