May 1937 A member contributed construction fees to build a 30 square footage Japanese building to commemorate his mother. It was named "Mother Memorial." The middle of it was served as the teachers’ office for Sunday school.
1941 The first kindergarten in Taichung was founded in this construction. A building for administrator dorm room was built on the left side of "Mother Memorial." Because of the popularity of teen fellowship, the reception room on first floor later became a space for meetings and activities.