Bibliography:All is well that ends well.
1.Various Interviewees (2014) Interviews for Cyberfair. Interviewed by Beidou Junior High School Cyberfair Team Members of Chung-Cheng Hall. Most Locations on our campus, Between 21 Jan 2014 and 28 Feb 2014.
2.originated from <Footprints of Taiwan Changhua County volume 1 p167-171,p178,p207,p208> published by The General Acssociation of Chinese Culture 2011.
3.Beidou Township Office Website.
4. ChangHua County Cultural Affairs Bureau website.
5. http://www.bocach.gov.tw/files/507_1020730_130425-Changhua Art & Culture-final.pdf p60-61) published by The ChangHua County Cultural Affairs Bureau April 2013.
6.Adopted from Local Records of Beidou.
7. School magazines of our school.
8. Senior yearbooks of our school.
9. Beidou Junior High Shool 60th anniversary school festival magazine.
10.Southern Changhua Art and humanities Museum Plan(2006.1-2013.12)
11.Beidou history ancient street elegance in regional development and reproduction Early investigation, published by The ChangHua County Cultural Affairs Bureau. Trustee unit: National Chin-Yi University of Technology(2008.3)
12.Changhua County historic building:Chuang-Cheng Hall,
Research & rehabilitation scheme Interim report.(2009.10.1)