- T. L. Sung, "A browse of the history of Changhua," Changhua County Cultural Affairs Bureau, pp. 85-86, Jul. 1993.
- L. S. Wang, "The Economy of Lukang Township," Lukang Township Office, pp. 160-161, 1998.
- C. H. Wang, Y. S. Liao, and S. J. Shiao, "Research of the origin of cake - the record of the history of cake in Fengyuan and the activity of literature and art," Fengyuan City, p. 32-33, 1997.
- Z. J. Chang, "The nostalgic journey of the tip of the tongue - fifty tastes of Taiwanese cake," Yuan-Liou, Taipei, p.26-30, Apr. 2009.
- R. J. Ye, "Collected literary works of Ye Rung-jung's early life," Morningstar, Taichung, 2002
II. Journal and Thesis:
- Y. C. Chang, "Hundred years of glory: A study on old bakery brand image and rebranding," Chaoyang University of Technology, master thesis, p. 23-24, Jul, 1999.
- R. F. Jeng, "The insistence of old flavor of a hundred-year-old bakery", Paishih Educational Monthly, Kaohsiung, Jan. 2006.
- B. J. Hung, "Find the spring back of the Lukang old street with special logos," Chinatimes, Mar. 2005.
- G. S. Jian, "Cake DIY - Welcome to Jeng Yu Jen bakery," United Daily News, Jan. 25, 2005.
- "A smile store in Lukang old street - Popular Jeng Yu Jen bakery," Wellbeing Weekly News, Dec.14, 2007.
- "A unique Yu Jen bakery in Lukang," Economic Daily News, Feb. 8, 2006.
- Y. T. Liang, "New makeup of a hundred-year-old bakery by a graduate student," Chinatimes, Apr. 5, 2008.
- "Jeng Yu Jen's almond pastry becomes state banquet," Apple Daily, Jan. 6, 2007.