Hereinafter is a brief introduction to the museum:
- Traditional Nougat Area: here are exhibited the traditional production equipment and production process of nougat.
- Fenglingsu and Nougat DIY Area: here the visitors can make Fenglingsu and nougat themselves under the master's instruction, and taste the sweet flavor of the nougat they make.
- Filial Piety Avenue: on the wall are hung photos on the development history of Dahesong Salico and pictures of the 24 stories about filial piety, indicating the corporate culture of basing business upon filial piety.
- Grocery: marble soda, canned sugar, ancient film posters and missing people notices remind us of the past times and make the young people know the hardship suffered by their parents and grandparents.
- Cultural Relics Exhibition Area: here are exhibited the goods used for wedding and daily life in the past in Taiwan. All the objects exhibited have important meaning in education and cultural heritage.